My private coaching is for clients who are willing to invest in critical, life changing mindset shifts so they can run successful campaigns with confidence.
Why work with me? I’m a no BS, right-to-the-heart-of-the-matter kind of coach, with a hefty dose of love and compassion, so you feel seen and understood no matter what.
Whether you’re strongly considering running for office, have already thrown your hat into the ring, or have been elected (congrats!) I’m your secret weapon!
I specialize in working with clients who:
- Are thinking about running for office, but struggle with confidence, anxiety, and visibility.
- Want to lead their progressive political campaigns with integrity and passion.
- Want more focus and productivity while in office so they and their teams can more powerfully impact the world.
What Is Coaching?
I employ the life coaching model developed by Dr. Martha Beck, author of Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live, Steering by Starlight, and Finding Your Way in a Wild New World: Reclaiming Your True Nature.
Coaching is about asking tough questions – driving right to the heart of issues so you can gain clarity quickly and make decisions in alignment with your values and integrity.
Coaching also provides hands-on skills for building confidence, managing stress, and envisioning the results you want and developing strategies to create them. It’s incredibly effective for rewiring your mindset for incredible change in your perspective on what’s possible.
What to Expect:
Emotional, funny, vulnerable conversations where we get right to the heart of the matter so you get extraordinary results quickly.
Each session is one hour long and you’ll come away with reliable tools and actionable steps to keep making progress.
Yes, there will be occasional homework. It’s worth it and so are you.
Occasionally you may feel like you’re struggling with a tool or some thought work. Email me for support, feedback, and assistance and I’ll respond within 24-48 hours during my business hours.
Easy to Use Tools
As we work together I’ll provide you with homework and exercises to build confidence, manage criticism, and shine brilliantly in public. These tools will lead you to new insights and help you practice and apply your learning.
- Every session is 100% confidential. I won’t ever share your personal information with anyone. Not even under threat of pain or bribes of cookie dough.
- Every session with me is compassionate and judgement-free. I’ve done plenty of crazy stuff in my life – I have no room to judge and that’s just not my jam.
- Every session is scheduled in advance. If you don’t show or give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation, you are still charged for that session.
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions not covered here, and be sure to check out the full policies page. I’d love to hear from you!
The free consult is your opportunity to discover how I can help you, see if we’re a good fit, and find out what program might be right for you. Click below to schedule and we’ll get started!